Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rico

Playing Video Games Evangelize

On some video games you can play with people over voice chat.

Trying to get the courage to talk about faith...

I thought a lead in could be; what happens when you die...

I realize some people aren't evangelistic.

I'm hoping I don't scare people away

With Jesus infinite lives :P

Supreme Victory

Seems like a good way to spread the gospel. I find that the limitation to these forums, and other forms of written communication such as facebook are that they can seem quite impersonal at times. Jesus was not impersonal, quite the opposite, He ate with sinners. So i would say yeah, why not share your faith everywhere you go.

Then again, all media has its limitation and you will always have people that aren't interested.

I play some games on Facebook just to add friends. I try to post things on my while everyday. I have done several DVD tracts that I have uploaded to Youtube that I have gotten some responses from. I even did one on the 2012 End times hype.

Its very hard, considering multitasking is not one of my strong suits. But I'm getting better.

The number of people that blindly defend evolution on xbox live is astonishing. I prefer when its 1 on 1, so they don't gang up and completely dismiss everything I say.

I would only do it if people are conversations unrelated to the game, if people are just there to play and are trying to strategize etc they will just be annoyed and see it as spam.