Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JayShel

Blue Letter Bible Institute

Blue Letter Bible Institute offers free seminary quality classes for anyone around the world, for free. So if you find yourself with some spare time, I would reccommend it.

I am currently taking a class called Christology, and I'm taking it slow. It's exciting to be able to grow in Biblical knowlege that will help me to build up God's church! I hope you all enjoy.

I'll look into it, but you also have to watch it because there are certain false beliefs out there that will offer free stuff like this to teach you their way of belief.

Okay, I take that back. I read this from their site.

We are not a substitute for the church. If you are able to attend a class at your local church, a Bible Institute, Bible College, or some other type of Christian training center, then, by all means, do so. We are here to supplement the church. Many people are unable to attend Bible classes or Bible school. We hope to fill the need for those who want a thorough biblical education but cannot, for whatever reason, attend classes. We are presently working with churches and Bible colleges to incorporate BLBi's course of study into their own program and their material into BLBi.

A belief that has an agenda would not say that (we are not a substitute for a church etc...). They would only imply that the truth only comes from them. So I'm intersted and will look into it.

i use the blue letter bible to find verses on subjects then i go to the link to another similiar site, and quote.

Thank you very much! That looks great...can't wait to get home and check it out.

To quote from the first course, Christology, the second class called The Preexistence of Christ:

"In the beginning God created. The Hebrew word is

barah. There was nothing. Evolutionists, even when they honor God, like theistic evolutionists do

in certain Christian schools, are denying a clear statement of the Bible, that somehow God created

the first thing and the process, but then it develops and becomes all of this. No! That is wrong.

[...]

My blessed Lord Jesus Christ is the one who did it. All things were made by Him. It was His

word and nothing that I see came out of previously existing materials. It was all ex nihilo, created

out of nothing by my Lord." - David Hocking