Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Earthling

Fresh Meat...

I think I saw "Thesistic Evolutionist" as a worldview. I know people who are Christians that think evolution is OK and not conflict with their religion.

Yes, Atheists require evolution to be true since there is no other naturalistic process by which life could have diversified. Any other process would require God, which they hate. Theistic evolutionists would change their mind given evidence that the evolutionary argument isn't as strong as popular culture, school, and atheistic scientists would have you think. You can also be agnostic, so why wouldn't agnostic fit the bill? It is a position of objectivity, through which you can consider logical arguments. Even Dawkins admits that no one can be pure atheist, since God cannot be disproven.

Yes, Atheists require evolution to be true since there is no other naturalistic process by which life could have diversified. Any other process would require God, which they hate. Theistic evolutionists would change their mind given evidence that the evolutionary argument isn't as strong as popular culture, school, and atheistic scientists would have you think. You can also be agnostic, so why wouldn't agnostic fit the bill? It is a position of objectivity, through which you can consider logical arguments. Even Dawkins admits that no one can be pure atheist, since God cannot be disproven.

Yes, I think it should be easy to accept "agnostic" as label. I have known few that are really atheists. God cannot be disproven leaving issue open.

Based on the number of banned non-creationist users on this forum ... my guess is that I won't stay long here. Especially since I am forced to choose a 'worldview'

Too bad "soothsayer" wasn't an option for worldview because you would have been spot on!

Posted Image

Just so everyone knows from an admin point of view.

Most Christians here when warned will straighten up and they do not challenge or question mod or admin actions here.

99% of the atheists and agnostics won;t listen, won;t straighten up. And will challenge the mod and admin actions here every time.

So which group will get leeway for listening and which group won't because they don't listen?

The way I see it as to the reason it's this way: Atheists cannot stand being told what to do by people they consider to be pond scum. So therefore they won't and get banned for it. So that's not our problem nor is it bias. Because the difference in how we have to treat the two groups is made clear because the reaction to authority here is always the same from one group.

But there are exceptions to the rule. We have had Christians here who would not listen either and they got banned. We have had atheist here who would listen and got to stay longer then most. One even made it to almost three years here once. But if you are going to act the fool, break the rules, and not listen you will get banned and it does not matter what group you belong to.