Evolution Fairytale Forum

Some videos explaining Bible prophecy. I hope this sheds light on to the brothers.

Exposed as an atheist troll.

Sigh. Will the childish games of the childish atheists ever cease? :rolleyes:

Sigh. Will the childish games of the childish atheists ever cease? Posted Image

I find it ironic when creationists call anyone a troll on a website that forbids rudeness toward creationists but chose "evolutionfairytale" as their domain name.

I have been here one day and am routinely subjected to negative generalizations about atheists and told my arguments are wrong because I'm a dishonest sinner and crap like that. Is anybody going to block that guy? Probably not.

But if I told him to take a hike I bet I'd be blocked from the site in 2 seconds.

In the first video at 53:07 it says that the covenant with the Jews would cease in 34 AD. I just can't get on board with this. The covenants with the Jews (Israel) are the only covenants God has made with man that leads to salvation. He has not made a covenant with any other nation.

He may have some insight into prophecy but God has NOT rejected His people.

At 3:50 he mentions "billions of universes" in the first video... multiverse theory.... An atheist theory. (I have never heard of a Creationist adopt it).

On 2/15/2013 at 9:03 PM, gilbo12345 said:

At 3:50 he mentions "billions of universes" in the first video... multiverse theory.... An atheist theory. (I have never heard of a Creationist adopt it).

:rotfl3:I do believe he said this as in a jest... As in it wold take many other universe to contain enough particles to get close to that number of "Accidental" or "Coincidental" prophecies being fulfilled by any 1 person...

Hence he was not 'Adhering' to the "Multiverse Theory" but rather mocking that unfathomable amount of particles in that many universes..

He is saying that when looking into the "Science Of Probability" it is untenable to think Jesus Christ just got lucky as to fulfilling all of those Biblical Prophecies....

As has been proposed and touted by "Some Skeptics" ...