Evolution Fairytale Forum
Bond007

Resource Thread Where Can One Go?

Can we put a resource thread in somewhere where people can past links to books they have read on cre/evo so its easy for anyone to get a book and learn rapidly?

On 8/30/2013 at 11:48 PM, Bond007 said:

Can we put a resource thread in somewhere where people can past links to books they have read on cre/evo so its easy for anyone to get a book and learn rapidly?

:think:We already have a page for this....

2 hours ago, KillurBluff said:

1. Seriously?  A thread from 5 1/2 years ago that consisted of a single post.
  2. If you meant to be helpful, wouldn't it be useful if you included the page?

42 minutes ago, piasan said:
  1. Seriously?  A thread from 5 1/2 years ago that consisted of a single post.
  2. If you meant to be helpful, wouldn't it be useful if you included the page?

:farmer:Yes it would of been but i can not locate it, perhaps you could for us to cover up this mess of a topic.. In fact i really do not know why this Topic has not been wiped out long ago i just seen someone was viewing it (probably Bond 007 himself) and my post was to let anyone who was seeing this to know that there was indeed a place here to see and get research info...

I know i posted the James Tour 'Abiogenesis, Origins Of Life' Lecture for everyone but maybe you could do us all a favor and give the 'Redirect' topic yourself sir...

On 3/17/2019 at 4:29 PM, KillurBluff said:

On 3/17/2019 at 6:38 PM, piasan said:

If you meant to be helpful, wouldn't it be useful if you included the page?

On 3/17/2019 at 6:59 PM, KillurBluff said:

:farmer:Yes it would of been but i can not locate it, perhaps you could for us to cover up this mess of a topic..

No thanks.  You made the statement.  It's not my job to clean up your mess.

In fact i really do not know why this Topic has not been wiped out long ago i just seen someone was viewing it (probably Bond 007 himself)

I think it would be a contradiction to the purpose of this forum to just arbitrarily "wipe out" topics that never took off or have gone dormant.  I do understand seeing someone is viewing a topic and checking it out yourself ..... I do the same thing sometimes.

.... my post was to let anyone who was seeing this to know that there was indeed a place here to see and get research info...

I know i posted the James Tour 'Abiogenesis, Origins Of Life' Lecture for everyone but maybe you could do us all a favor and give the 'Redirect' topic yourself sir...

I have no idea where the page you were talking about is.... and have no intention of looking for it.

1 hour ago, piasan said:

No thanks.  You made the statement.  It's not my job to clean up your mess.

I think it would be a contradiction to the purpose of this forum to just arbitrarily "wipe out" topics that never took off or have gone dormant.  I do understand seeing someone is viewing a topic and checking it out yourself ..... I do the same thing sometimes.

I have no idea where the page you were talking about is.... and have no intention of looking for it.

Here it is right here, below.. The purpose of this topic by Bond 007 was cause for the the following Topic by Bonedigger...

And this is where anyone here can go to get some useful information...

You piasan, even posted material in the following, and fun material too, I.M.H.O.

•  

Creation Vs Evolution Resources Submitted By Members

By Bonedigger, August 31, 2013 in Creation vs Evolution