Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rico

Track/handout Cards On Justice

I heard B.E.s sermon part of the quote stuck with me: When is a justice system, just a system? it helped me understand concepts such as the 'Rule of Law'

You could write the following words on a peice of paper each on a seperate Line: Rule of Law, Law of Liberty, Law of Faith

Then on the back write: When is a justice system, just a system? With maybe a sheriff or jewish star symbol or a gravel...

But then they'd have to look up the terms... any ideas

Hi Rico,

Feel like unpacking that a little further?

I'll try

4 organic laws (some mention God). When used correctly the law is good. As for God His ways are Perfect. Law of Liberty Jas. 1:25 gives freedom to society.... Why? Reason for reason... Love is the reason why - logic, laws of logic come from a mind.

Law of Faith Rom. 3:28

Relationship: Law and Grace, Freedom and Submission

Civil Government can concern Royal Law, 2 commandment

Prov. 3:3

Justice originate from God. God's law still gives freedom. We're justified by faith

Answer: When there is no love!

Faith[Trusting Jesus]+Works=fruit, fruit of the spirit... Faith without works is dead

thought this heart pic done by someone was cool: http://www.creatures...lery/valentine/

I'll try

4 organic laws (some mention God). When used correctly the law is good. As for God His ways are Perfect. Law of Liberty Jas. 1:25 gives freedom to society.... Why? Reason for reason... Love is the reason why - logic, laws of logic come from a mind.

Law of Faith Rom. 3:28

Relationship: Law and Grace, Freedom and Submission

Civil Government can concern Royal Law, 2 commandment

Prov. 3:3

Justice originate from God. God's law still gives freedom. We're justified by faith

Answer: When there is no love!

Faith[Trusting Jesus]+Works=fruit, fruit of the spirit... Faith without works is dead

thought this heart pic done by someone was cool: http://www.creatures...lery/valentine/

Sorry. I still have no idea what you are talking about.

Sorry. I still have no idea what you are talking about.

A Justice System that promotes and establishes justice instead of a group of laws; what's the purpose....

It might help if you say it out loud mockingly ( to humans): When is a Justice System, just a system?

I regret not being able to explain it well. I've decided not to post kgov links because it can be taken off context.