Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Nagy

Only Questions...

Am I the only one who is just itching to answer the questions here, without asking a question?

Has anyone else noticed that this thread has now been classified as a "HOT" topic?

Has anyone else noticed that this thread has now been classified as a "HOT" topic?

Did you have your doubts?

Does anyone mind if I join in this topic?

Do you think you can keep up?

Are you trying to trick me into posting something that is not a question?

Why would I do that?

Is my stubborn will willing enough to want more?

Don't you think you have to answer that for us?

Isn't his stubborn will evident to you?

Does anyone mind if I join in this topic?

You don't think you're incapable, do you? ;)

Am I the only one who is just itching to answer the questions here, without asking a question?

Do you really want an answer to that question?

Do you really want an answer to that question?

Can you tell me with a simple yes or no whether or not answering that question without asking a question will satisfy my itching to answer your question without asking a question?

Can you tell me with a simple yes or no whether or not answering that question without asking a question will satisfy my itching to answer your question without asking a question?

If he says "yes" but with a question mark on the end, will that still make it a question?

If he says "yes" but with a question mark on the end, will that still make it a question?

Can I answer that with a question since I started this thread? Wouldn't an answer with a question mark be outside the spirit of this discussion?

Well, I might be missinformed, but isn't a question an expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply?

Well, I might be missinformed, but isn't a question an expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply?

But isn't that what "That 'little squiggle' at the end of your sentence" is for? biggrin.png

But isn't that what "That 'little squiggle' at the end of your sentence" is for? biggrin.png

Well, I might be missinformed, but isn't the squiggly thing at the end of a sentence, (also known as a question mark, interrogation point, interrogation mark, question point, query, or eroteme), often also utilized as a wildcard character, i.e. a symbol that can be used to substitute for any other character or characters in a string in such a way that it substitutes any one character as opposed to the asterisk, "*", which can be used as a substitute for zero or more characters in a string?

Is anybody else impressed by Salsa's ability to make tremendous questions like I am?

Is anybody else impressed by Salsa's ability to make tremendous questions like I am?

Do you mean by that there might be others out there that are as impressed by my questions as I am?

Do you mean by that there might be others out there that are as impressed by my questions as I am?

Would it surprise you if there were? Did you get your mastery of run-on sentences from the Apostle Paul?

Isn't mastery of run-on sentences common in people that studied classical languages, such as latin or are the long sentences Apostle Paul uses considered to be unusual for some reason?

Will I get a warning or banned if I don't ask a question?

Will I get a warning or banned if I don't ask a question?

Are you sure you want to go there?

Isn't mastery of run-on sentences common in people that studied classical languages, such as latin or are the long sentences Apostle Paul uses considered to be unusual for some reason?

Did you really expect an answer for this?

Are you sure you want to go there?

Better to be safe than sorry right?

Don't you think putting 'right' at the end of a statement is a little too easy? :P

Don't you think putting 'right' at the end of a statement is a little too easy? tongue.png

Was that post contrary to the spirit of this thread?