Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Adam Nagy

Only Questions...

Is it ok to ask the same question twice?

Have you asked that question before?

I've forgotten... what was the question?

UppsalaDragby, I trust you can see the below question from Adam?

Adam Nagy, on 09 Oct 2013 - 12:25, said:

Do you think we can make a thread with only questions as responses? How long do you think it will last?

Did this help you remember the question?

UppsalaDragby, I trust you can see the below question from Adam?Did this help you remember the question?

Well isn't it obvious that repeating the question would help me remember the question? rolleyes.gif

Well isn't it obvious that repeating the question would help me remember the question? rolleyes.gif

If it was obvious that repeating the question would help you remember the question, why didn’t you just look at the original question? crazyguy.gif

If it was obvious that repeating the question would help you remember the question, why didn’t you just look at the original question? crazyguy.gif

Sure, sure... but why on earth would I want to go to the bother of looking up the original question if I can get other people to do that for me? cry.gif

Sure, sure... but why on earth would I want to go to the bother of looking up the original question if I can get other people to do that for me? cry.gif

Couldn’t that, perchance, be because we tend to remember things better when we take the time to dirty our hands and effort ourselves in affording the action to possibly breaking a sweat and doing it on our own?

But, then again; if we already KNOW the answer, but want the other person to remember things better the next time, by having THEM take the time to dirty their own hands, to effort themselves in affording the action to possibly breaking a sweat and doing it on their own? think.gif

Couldn’t that, perchance, be because we tend to remember things better when we take the time to dirty our hands and effort ourselves in affording the action to possibly breaking a sweat and doing it on our own?

But, then again; if we already KNOW the answer, but want the other person to remember things better the next time, by having THEM take the time to dirty their own hands, to effort themselves in affording the action to possibly breaking a sweat and doing it on their own? think.gif

Ron, surely you are not trying to guilt me into doing my own dirty work? tongue.png

Ron, surely you are not trying to guilt me into doing my own dirty work? tongue.png

Why, I wonder, Salsa, would I NOT want you to do that which will only enrich your, ethical standing, physical fortitude, and moral impetus? yoda.gif

Isn't this thread fun!

Shouldn't there be a question mark at the end of that sentence?????post-828-0-85146700-1382718924_thumb.jpg

Isn't this thread fun! 😄

Was that really a question if it didn’t end with a squiggle?

Shouldn't there be a question mark at the end of that sentence?????attachicon.gif176290_1804471359072_4679686_o.jpg

Were you posting that while I was posting mine and beat me to the punch?

Were you posting that while I was posting mine and beat me to the punch?

Are you jealous because I got there first?

Why, I wonder, Salsa, would I NOT want you to do that which will only enrich your, ethical standing, physical fortitude, and moral impetus? yoda.gif

Perhaps my friend, but doesn't enriching such qualities, as opposed to creating them from scratch, presuppose their existence?

Did I just screw my own thread up? Should I be ashamed of myself? Would you believe that the exclamation mark is right beside my question mark on my phone?

Isn't the answer to your original post "85 post"? Can we start answering with real answers?

Isn't the answer to your original post "85 post"? Can we start answering with real answers?

Why would you want to answer with answers?

Are you jealous because I got there first?

Did you notice that in my quote of your post it says that you posted that two minutes after I posted mine? tongue.png

Did you notice that in my quote of your post it says that you posted that two minutes after I posted mine? tongue.png

Are you implying here that Ron has some kind of wierd flux capacitor thingy that gives him control over the space-time continuum?

Are you implying here that Ron has some kind of wierd flux capacitor thingy that gives him control over the space-time continuum?

Am I not wired with weird when it comes to the amount flux capacitance built into my The DeLorean DMC-12?

Perhaps my friend, but doesn't enriching such qualities, as opposed to creating them from scratch, presuppose their existence?

You didn't know that it wouldn't be presupposed since these actions have been performed throughout history? kaffeetrinker.gif

Anyone know where I left my car keys?

Can you direct us where to start looking?

Can you direct us where to start looking?

Don't you think it is more important to ascertain the exact position, location and coordinances where cheeseburger left his keys in the same instance that he forgot where they were?