Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
usafjay1976

Self Professed 'bible Scholar' Claims Jesus Didn't Exist

Aren't things like this mentioned in regards to end times?

Of course, if this were to be 'proven' (and I use this word very loosely) I feel this would just strengthen the atheists point of view as in, "See?? there is no Jesus! It's been PROVEN!!"

Of course, to the Christian, I don't see how it would have any meaning whatsoever.

Here is the article.

http://news.yahoo.com/self-professed-bible-scholar-makes-explosive-allegation-jesus-133026476.html

God bless.

Jason

Aren't things like this mentioned in regards to end times?

Of course, if this were to be 'proven' (and I use this word very loosely) I feel this would just strengthen the atheists point of view as in, "See?? there is no Jesus! It's been PROVEN!!"

Of course, to the Christian, I don't see how it would have any meaning whatsoever.

Here is the article.

http://news.yahoo.com/self-professed-bible-scholar-makes-explosive-allegation-jesus-133026476.html

God bless.

Jason

"Self-professed"

Doesn't sound very convincing ;-)

Funny. I've seen people claim the moon landing was fake in a plot to deviate attention from the Vietnam War. The next time you're confronted with an someone that says "Jesus was a conspiracy by the Romans for reason X." just point at those conspiracy theories and ask them if they see any similarities between their claim and this one. :)

I must admit there was a time I was also doubtful about the reality of Jesus as a person, but I am now quiet convinced he was a very influential/charismatic real person.

• Like 2