Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chris1991

Hello Everyone

Hello, I would just like to say hello and I am here basically to read many topics too get more answers to things. Even though Christians are suppose to do that anyway by reading the word, my mind/thinking is kinda black and white so some things, I need explanations.

I found this forum do to boredom and was just curious about ways to disprove evolution and found the forum just from googling it. I was pretty mind boggled. It is also ncie to be on a website that has other Christians on it or those who want to know things as well.

Hello, I would just like to say hello and I am here basically to read many topics too get more answers to things. Even though Christians are suppose to do that anyway by reading the word, my mind/thinking is kinda black and white so some things, I need explanations.

I found this forum do to boredom and was just curious about ways to disprove evolution and found the forum just from googling it. I was pretty mind boggled. It is also ncie to be on a website that has other Christians on it or those who want to know things as well.

Welcome to the forum. wink.png

Hi Chris1991, welcome! Hope we can do an ok job staving off that boredom. :)

Some of the threads may increase your boredom however, especially where I'm posting. :D

Hi Chris1991, welcome! Hope we can do an ok job staving off that boredom. smile.png

Some of the threads may increase your boredom however, especially where I'm posting. biggrin.png

Was really only that one time. I random thought popped up of what to research and I ended up here. Well I'm bored since I'm just doing a lot waiting. Trying to get into school (college) since I got out of the U.S. Army last year. Wasting too much time switching from finding a job to going to school and back and forth which to do first. Unfortunately I still need too take the SATs. But in the mean time since its also good to read a lot I will read some topics and some Q&As for reading and use khan academy for math. Got a lot of refreshing but its also good to find a website where Christians can talk, discuss and debate.

Got a lot of refreshing but its also good to find a website where Christians can talk, discuss and debate.

You've come to the right place. We also have several non-believers here trying to educate us on science. :)

You've come to the right place. We also have several non-believers here trying to educate us on science. smile.png

I've seen many attempts by the non-believers try to educate on science. I don't think they know what science is. I also see a lot of false information as well and some that can easily be debunked. I don't even think they know what atheist means.

Welcome to the forum Chris.

Welcome to the forum Chris.

Thank you Bone, your username reminds of a song called Bonedigger that was remade from Gold Digger.

Thank you Bone, your username reminds of a song called Bonedigger that was remade from Gold Digger.

I hadn't heard of that so I googled it. That's pretty good. biggrin.png

I also like their Bethlehemian Rhapsody.

Well then already sharing things. Well, so far I am really liking things here. I'm also trying to grow as a man since I started going to mens group at my church. We've been doing a series called Authentic Manhood. Its outstanding thought i should share that.

Those videos were awesome!

Better look out Bonedigger, those guys from the CCM thread will be scrutinizing those tunes. I detected heavy use of syncopated rhythms. ;)

Thanks for sharing!

Hehe, ironically again, i was looking for how easy is it debunk evolution.

How Easy Is Evolution To Debunk?

Thinking of Bonediggers name again, and the song.

How FUNNY are these songs.... Gotta love em'....... The 'Bone Digger' one has my stomach hurting...... TWO thumbs up says 'Thistel & EggBert'........ :rotfl3: