Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
porton

Bible Supports Evolution

I've concluded that literal interpretation of Genesis confirms evolution theory (and thus disproves creationism):

Your opinion?

That's totally backward thinking, friend. The Bible teaches no such thing nor did you quote scripture in the matter.

Intantaneous, special creation by God is the only teaching of scripture:

Psalm 33:9 For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.

Psalm 148:5 for he commanded, and they were created.

Exodus 20: 11 For in six days the Lord God created the heaven and the earth and ALL (note: ALL) that in them is...

It didn't take him millions of years to perform what He created miraculously.

I am going to let my comrades take over from here. I am sure they will give you good answers.

• Like 2

Interesting interpretation, to say the least.

Even from the passages that Calypsis posted could be interpreted in an evolutionary sense.

I guess the problem you are going to have with this interpretation, from a biblical standpoint, is that death was occurring way before Adam and Eve evolved, and thus there was never a perfect creation, or fall.

The creation story has to be written backwards in a sense. In Genesis, creation started out perfect. In Evolution it seems that creation started out catastrophically, and is evolving into a more perfect state.

I don't see any way you can mesh these two stories together.

• Like 1

I've concluded that literal interpretation of Genesis confirms evolution theory (and thus disproves creationism):

Your opinion?

And which scriptures did you use to confirm such a statement? The ones in your blog is an epic fail to provide such evidence and being made from its kind means (ex.) Frog will give birth to frogs, and toads will give birth to toads. Crocodile will give birth to Crocodiles, and chameleons will give birth to chameleons. Chimps will give birth to chimps. Falcons will give birth to falcons. Dragonflies will give birth to dragonflies.

Also the scriptures you used fails because they were all before the fall of man so theres no death and would require no changes or adaptations to anything, food, environment, Earth, water sources, anything needed to live basically.

I just used the scriptures you used against your belief.

Genesis 1:11 11 Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb that yields seed, and the fruit tree that yields fruit according to its kind, whose seed is in itself, on the earth”; and it was so.

Genesis 1:25 25 And God made the beast of the earth according to its kind, cattle according to its kind, and everything that creeps on the earth according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:29 29 And God said, “See, I have given you every herb that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food.

Genesis 1:31 31 Then God saw everything that He had made, and indeed it was very good. So the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 2:4 4 This is the history[a] of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,

Your Posted scriptures

1(Gen. 1:11) “Earth will sprout green plants producing descendant, fruit tree making fruit for its kind making progress of his offspring in it on the Earth”.

2(Gen. 1:25) “God has made relatives on the Earth by their kind” (if it is translated correctly, different kind of species are called relatives by Bible).

3(Gen. 1:29) “grass offspring bearing seed making progress on the surface of the entire Earth, and all trees making progress in their seed of the tree, offspring bearing seed”.

4(Gen. 1:31) “God saw his deal all (time) making advance” (becoming better).

5(Gen. 2:4) says about “generations” during God’s creation what may imply existence of death and thus evolution

Interesting interpretation, to say the least.

Even from the passages that Calypsis posted could be interpreted in an evolutionary sense.

I guess the problem you are going to have with this interpretation, from a biblical standpoint, is that death was occurring way before Adam and Eve evolved, and thus there was never a perfect creation, or fall.

The creation story has to be written backwards in a sense. In Genesis, creation started out perfect. In Evolution it seems that creation started out catastrophically, and is evolving into a more perfect state.

I don't see any way you can mesh these two stories together.

In my opinion, Adam was created from DNA of chimps (no one can deny this, because human and monkey DNA are too similar) with some advanced biotechnology.

Adam may be created not subject to aging before his fall. I interpret the scripture that "death entered the world" (some verse of New Testament) as that people became subject to aging (while animals were subject to aging even before fall of Adam).

What is "perfect" creation is subjective. I think we should not make conclusions on such subjective grounds.

In my opinion, Adam was created from DNA of chimps (no one can deny this, because human and monkey DNA are too similar) with some advanced biotechnology.

Adam may be created not subject to aging before his fall. I interpret the scripture that "death entered the world" (some verse of New Testament) as that people became subject to aging (while animals were subject to aging even before fall of Adam).

What is "perfect" creation is subjective. I think we should not make conclusions on such subjective grounds.

Your opinion doesn't mean it s fact, and in Genesis it clearly says how god made man. its straight tot he point.

Genesis 1:26-28 26 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all[b] the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

Then its clear what God made us out of.

Genesis 3:19

In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread

Till you return to the ground,

For out of it you were taken;

For dust you are,

And to dust you shall return.”

Would the bolded not be subjective ? lol

I totally disagree with your interpretation about death and aging as well.

I've concluded that...

In my opinion.... I interpret the scripture

Sadly your opinions are not evidence smile.png

Same design = Same designer.... wink.png The evidence points both ways so all you are doing is simply making an opinion on what you prefer it point to.

Perhaps consider why the DNA is similar... All life is made up of cells and each cell requires a huge amount of processes with proteins and regulatory factors to control these processes, all of these need to be coded for in DNA.. Now cells work very similar to each other therefore as a consequence they require the same DNA for those same functions- DNA repair / replication etc. Therefore we would expect the DNA of organisms to be very similar since they all have the same design. Why is it that evolutionists expect God to recreate the wheel, in terms of His designs for life?... Perhaps this is THE only design which could live in this type of environment hence why there is the same design used.

Additionally consider that the reason why life NEEDS to be similar is due to the fact that in order to digest eaten organisms they need to have a similar make-up in order to be digested... Could you eat a silicon based plant? Can you eat and harness nutrients from sand?... Yeah didn't think so wink.png

How can you "interpret" "death entered the world" as being only applicable to humans and not all life... Since if animal or plant life dies then that is death.. literally. Sorry dude your interpretation is twisting scripture to your will. The verse is referencing Genesis and in Genesis it mentions how death came to the world via Adam's sin.

"By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return." Genesis 3:19

• Like 1

By the way porton, welcome aboard! Keep plugin' away. Sometimes they stick and sometimes they don't. Hey, if it was easy, why would we do it?

Anything else, for some reason I enjoy debunking things.

Actually they aren't in the way it is often claimed. They are significantly different in structure and information content. Mind the Y-chromosome for example.

Anyway, even if it were as sometimes claimed (98% the same), this wouldn't prove evolution or common ancestry. I think someone already hinted that it may mean same designer as well. And it actually may mean nothing. Two people having a green wall, would also not necessarily mean they copied that from the same other guy.