Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kairos2014

Greetings!

Hey yall,

Newbie here. I found this forum from another site when I was reading up the 'Pre-Flood Water Canopy'. At first, I didn't know what a Creationist was until AIG (Answers In Genesis - KEN HAM) 7yrs ago. I signed up here shortly after viewing the forum section under 'Questions for Any Creationist/Young Eather'. It caught my attention with the amount of knowledge a Creationist or WHO IS FOR GOD has. As you can see I don't have a background in Science, etc, so I mainly go off the word of GOD, and pray here and there. I am looking forward to learning on this forum.

I am a born-again Christian, and I use AIG and (Got Questions.org) to look up a lot of the scriptures for a greater depth which I enjoy learning from as well as other bethren, fellowship, etc. I believe the HOLY BIBLE literally (I think that would make me a believer in a YOUNG EARTH), and have FAITH in the Lord Jesus who is our Creator. I also stumbled across a Creationist 'KENT H*vind'. I watched all his youtube videos, and was extremely impressed. Very unfortunate for Dr H*vind he is recently in jail (something to do with tax envasion - I still don't know the full story). I also watched the video debate in 2013 - KEN HAM vs BILL NYE. Was great to watch.

I'm not really sure what's new in 2014 but surely looking to browse the forum for a lot of exciting topics smile.png

Welcome to the discussions.

Thank you for the warm welcome smile.png

Yes, Greetings in the name of the Lord, and welcome.

Welcome to the forum :)

Hey yall,

Newbie here. I found this forum from another site when I was reading up the 'Pre-Flood Water Canopy'. At first, I didn't know what a Creationist was until AIG (Answers In Genesis - KEN HAM) 7yrs ago. I signed up here shortly after viewing the forum section under 'Questions for Any Creationist/Young Eather'. It caught my attention with the amount of knowledge a Creationist or WHO IS FOR GOD has. As you can see I don't have a background in Science, etc, so I mainly go off the word of GOD, and pray here and there. I am looking forward to learning on this forum.

I am a born-again Christian, and I use AIG and (Got Questions.org) to look up a lot of the scriptures for a greater depth which I enjoy learning from as well as other bethren, fellowship, etc. I believe the HOLY BIBLE literally (I think that would make me a believer in a YOUNG EARTH), and have FAITH in the Lord Jesus who is our Creator. I also stumbled across a Creationist 'KENT H*vind'. I watched all his youtube videos, and was extremely impressed. Very unfortunate for Dr H*vind he is recently in jail (something to do with tax envasion - I still don't know the full story). I also watched the video debate in 2013 - KEN HAM vs BILL NYE. Was great to watch.

I'm not really sure what's new in 2014 but surely looking to browse the forum for a lot of exciting topics smile.png

Glad to have you here.

Some trusted in horses and chariots, some trusted (belief) in their own knoweldge... Looking forward to interesting conversation.

Jesus bless

Welcome. smile.png