Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rosewhite

Hello From West Yorkshire

Hi,

Everyone, Rose White here.

Just found the website and love it.

I surf the web regularly and am amazed at how widespread is belief in evolution and how viciously they will defend it despite any argument I put forward, but I continue showing example after example at them using science, technology and biology to show how wrong their thinking and beliefs are.

I now refers to them collectively as Pondslimers as they believe that is what they all evolved from.

Perhaps we need to point out to all these evolutionists that all the theories they believe in include the phrase 'If we postulate...'.

We need to educate people as to what postulate means - fairy tale, dream, fantasy?

• Like 1

Hi,

I surf the web regularly and am amazed at how widespread is belief in evolution and how viciously they will defend it despite any argument I put forward, but I continue showing example after example at them using science, technology and biology to show how wrong their thinking and beliefs are.

I now refers to them collectively as Pondslimers as they believe that is what they all evolved from.

Perhaps we need to point out to all these evolutionists that all the theories they believe in include the phrase 'If we postulate...'.

We need to educate people as to what postulate means - fairy tale, dream, fantasy?

Welcome to the forum Rose smile.png

I agree that people need to be educated about how speculative evolution is; since evolutionists make no attempt to use the scientific method, I'd argue that it isn't even science, rather its simply a belief system.

I hope you enjoy reading the threads here, and please feel free to participate.

Hi,

Welcome, Rose. I'll be looking forward to your comments.... and what I'm sure will be our disgagreements.

Hi,

Welcome Rose. It's nice to see a YEC from the UK. That seems to be a rarity (at least on this forum).