Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rosewhite

Creation Mystery Solved By Fairy Tale Scientist!

I just sat through half a program about asteroids until I gave up in disgust and sad amusement.

Prog was about a guy works at the big telescope on Mauna Key, Hawaii, and spends his time charting meteorites and asteroids because he and many others think Earth has been bombarded by them millions of times in the LAST 4.5BILLION YEARS!

Anyway one day or night he spotted one asteroid whirling its way around the sun in the big eccentric orbit these things are wont to do and he saw it had a tail.

It is 'KNOWN' that such tails mean the asteroid is covered in water and this water vapour being lit by sun and stars is what gives the tail. Got that? It is KNOWN!

Now this is only the second such asteroid ever seen which means that there isn't that much water in outer space?

But - wait for it! - the impacts on Earth of many such asteroids is what gave the Earth all the billions of trillions of gallons of the stuff that sloshes round our planet! I kid you not!

Not only that but according to the fairytalist Earth used to be closer to the sun - well, over 4.5 billions years it might have drifted a little away so we are now just ideally placed?

And being close it was a red hot lump covered in glowing lava - definitely not the place for life to spark into being?

But over those 4.5 billion years the earth started drifting away from the sun and began getting blasted by these asteroids which despite hitting at such tremendous speed they vapourised they somehow left lots of moisture behind!

The fairytalist 'postulates' that many such impacts eventually supplied enough water to our baked lava sphere as to not only provide all the rivers, oceans and springs but also miraculously all this water started up Earth's seasons! And one day a couple of molecules met in pondslime and sparked life!

Well actually he didn't say that as he perhaps couldn't think that deeply - so I postulate that if earth did get enough water from asteroids to cover 66% of the surface then obviously that water would start up the weather cycle that obligingly sucks water from the oceans and drops it on the mountains so it runs down to water the land so it becomes fertile and we can all live happily ever after.

And the atheists and 'scientists' say we Young Earth Creationists live in a cuckooland!

Oh one more thing. He claimed the asteroids are powered by 'photon drive' being light from the sun hitting them and reflecting and the reflected light being photons that have power and drives it away!

But when I tell the Pondslimers who refute God and Creation that God lit the stars they went on their way with their own starlight power they laugh at me!

No, I kept pretty good notes and that was what was said. Baked lava plus water from asteroid impacts = Paradise Earth Adam and Eve enjoyed.

I just sat through half a program about asteroids until I gave up in disgust and sad amusement.

Prog was about a guy works at the big telescope on Mauna Key, Hawaii, and spends his time charting meteorites and asteroids because he and many others think Earth has been bombarded by them millions of times in the LAST 4.5BILLION YEARS!

FYI, it's the Mauna Kea observatory.

The moon has 60 craters of 100 miles (160 km) or larger. Due to Earth's much greater gravity and surface area, my best estimate is that Earth should have endured some 750 of them. Reference my post #15 here http://evolutionfairytale.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=6131 . You will find the effects of just one such impact in post #2 at the same page which indicates that there is little to no chance of any life surviving to a distance of about 1000 miles from such an impact site.

Now, you can spread those events out over 4.5 billion years (one about every 6 million years) or you can spread them out over 6000 years (about one every 8 years.). However, since we have no evidence of such an event within at least the last 4000 or so years, you would need to compress that time frame to only 2000 years.... one such impact every 2 years 8 months. If you try to pack that many impacts into such a short time frame, it's pretty safe to say the planet would be sterilized.

Now this is only the second such asteroid ever seen which means that there isn't that much water in outer space?

Actually, water is one of the most common polyatomic compounds in the universe. Here's just one such example which indicates the discovery of enough water that each person on Earth would get 20,000 times the water on the Earth's surface (140 trillion times all the water in Earth's oceans:

http://www.fastcompany.com/1769468/scientists-discover-oldest-largest-body-water-existence-space

But over those 4.5 billion years the earth started drifting away from the sun and began getting blasted by these asteroids which despite hitting at such tremendous speed they vapourised they somehow left lots of moisture behind!

Well, we do know that comets and asteroids have a high water content. Obviously the heat and energy of an impact event would vaporize any water those objects carry with them.... but very little of it would be blasted back to space and what remains on Earth will eventually cool and condense back to liquid form.

Well actually he didn't say that as he perhaps couldn't think that deeply -

FYI, in a direct response to me, you were highly insulting. We now have another example of your innuendo There are a couple things I think I should point out at this point:

1) I'm a 12.5 year Navy veteran submarine sailor. If you want to get into a game of insults with me, you're probably out of your league.

2) I have no real interest in playing silly games of insults. If you want to have a substantive discussion of issues, great. If not... well .......

Oh one more thing. He claimed the asteroids are powered by 'photon drive' being light from the sun hitting them and reflecting and the reflected light being photons that have power and drives it away!

The only person I've heard such an idea from would be creationist Dr. Walt Brown in his Hydroplate model for the alleged flood.

But when I tell the Pondslimers who refute God and Creation that God lit the stars they went on their way with their own starlight power they laugh at me!

Actually, I could understand that. I would really be interested in seeing the physics that would support your claim.

If you can understand the concept of starlight power you don't need any physics?

12.5 years in a submarine gives you special status and insights? Nonsense - you spent too many days underwater watching Popeye cartoons. Try living 67 years in West Yorkshire's opencast landscape with exposed bedrock all around - nearest is perhaps 100 yards from me.

We do not know the comets have high water content - we know comets have pretty trails for our enjoyment but whether or not it is water is a question only God knows.

You are assuming the big circular items on the Moon are impact craters and not mud geyser rings. On the other had one possible explanation for them being on a young Moon might be found in Genesis when 'all the earth had become ruined.'

As we Post-Flood people went from a dynamite world to super Doomsday bomb in little over 50 years and as the Pre-Flood people were both much more intelligent and had the active collaboration of Satan and his Fallen Angels who were privy to the atomic secrets of the Universe the correct explanation for the near side of the Moon's mass cratering might actually be super-atomic warfare between opposing camps of humans and spirits which might be the basis for Man on the Moon legends.

The space dust that constantly filters onto earth sometimes with fatal results might actually be debris blasted into far orbits by the superbombs of the last few years before the Flood.