Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
snailyn

Howd Ya Be

Well I thought I might join a Christian creationist sight and argue how any one can argue creation

Not really

I guess I have just noticed the rise lately in Gnosticism and how it relates to evolution, how some Gnostics separate YHWH and Jesus as two Gods, not the one, who are kinda two but anyway....Trinitarianism, thats another theological mine field.

So, hi, from Australia, the Western part, Christian, 6 day creationist, worlds less than 10,000 years old and bible believer.

Yes I accept the story of Jonah and Noah as well.

Not well studied in evolution but have a basic idea, have a good understanding of creation science. Hopefully I may learn some good stuff here, seems like a very informative sight, well done.

So, How dya be?

Welcome Snailyn. You'll find this forum a friendly place with a wide ranging variety of topics. Pick a topic or start one along your own particular interests and jump right in.

Oh yeah... I be fine, mate.

Welcome :)

Hello.

Where I live, there are huge, round, smooth boulders sitting atop of the highest hills. I'm thinking this part of the country (Northeast USA) was under glaciers much longer than 10,000 years ago and a tremendous amount of water (melting glaciers) flowed in this area. Perhaps you'll consider that in future postings.

Welcome.

Yeah I agree on that tremendous amount of water statement

I will consider anything that is backed up with good solid scientific evidence

and for the record I understand and accept why many believe evolution is a valid scientific theory, just that I dont

and for the record I understand and accept why many believe evolution is a valid scientific theory, just that I dont

I don't, either.

I don't, either.

So you dont believe in the theory of evolution as it stands?

So what do you think happened, I could guess but that may be rude.

So you dont believe in the theory of evolution as it stands?

So what do you think happened, I could guess but that may be rude.

Not as it stands, sits or floats.

I do not know what "happened"--I can only presume a meaning to your "happened"--and that is obvious; nevertheless, I don't venture a guess, at this point. Stay tuned.

Not as it stands, sits or floats.

I do not know what "happened"--I can only presume a meaning to your "happened"--and that is obvious; nevertheless, I don't venture a guess, at this point. Stay tuned.

I am figuring my Aussie lingo is baffling for some but when I say happened, we here where I am from mean what caused.

But hey, each to his/her own, pedantics are such as they are and pedants, welcome to their own company

A serious answer I guess is better to go begging in this situation.

I am figuring my Aussie lingo is baffling for some but when I say happened, we here where I am from mean what caused.

But hey, each to his/her own, pedantics are such as they are and pedants, welcome to their own company

A serious answer I guess is better to go begging in this situation.

I do not know what "happened" ... I don't venture a guess, at this point. ...

If you don't think "I don't venture a guess" is not serious, then you have much to learn.

I have been to Sydney. There, I was the object of friendly derision by some of the locals for the way I speak. It was pretty funny, actually. I loved the food and people from all around the world. So,

welcome, Snailyn.

I'm thinking that if you guys believe how you believe and we believe how we believe and "never the twain shall meet", what is the purpose in talking. I encourage you to take a look at my post on "Objective of Discussion". Perhaps you will learn something and/or have some thoughts to share.

...I'm thinking that if you guys believe how you believe and we believe how we believe and "never the twain shall meet", what is the purpose in talking. ...

Is that supposed to be a query? There should be no such thing as "never the twain shall meet" as we all are ignorant of the answers to the ultimate--unanswered--questions: Unless, of course, for those of us who may be right about our unverified positions.

I encourage you to take a look at my post on "Objective of Discussion". Perhaps you will learn something and/or have some thoughts to share.

I'm thinking, perhaps, snailyn will provide something to learn over there. No offense...