Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Genesis6:4

Hacked?

Redirected for me when I just tried it =/

It still redirects to a p*rn site as of 9/10.  I went on there from work and my work filtered it out as "s@x".  Hopefully I don't get busted lol. 

It still redirects to a P*rn site as of 9/10.  I went on there from work and my work filtered it out as "s@x".  Hopefully I don't get busted lol. 

Redirects for me now as well. It didn't do that previously when Fred mentioned that the issue was fixed.

Hey - I'm getting another redirect now.

It's not the P*rn site like before, but another site:  Filestore321.com

I'm also getting a "not allowed to visit this website" sometimes; I'm logging in from my work computer.  Not sure if that's a factor.

I'm also getting a "not allowed to visit this website" sometimes; I'm logging in from my work computer.  Not sure if that's a factor.

That is a factor. One of the IP addresses your work uses was banned several years ago (along with the offending member). I unblocked the IP, so you shouldn't have that problem anymore.

As far as the redirect, Fred will be upgrading to the next version and cleaning that out again as soon as he gets the chance.

That is a factor. One of the IP addresses your work uses was banned several years ago (along with the offending member). I unblocked the IP, so you shouldn't have that problem anymore.

As far as the redirect, Fred will be upgrading to the next version and cleaning that out again as soon as he gets the chance.

OK.

I guess I mostly lurk here but I appreciate the effort.

Thanks for that.