Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gilbo12345

An Explanation :)

Hello all after being MIA for a few months I am back.

I've moved interstate for a new job, and have had reliable internet access, until now... (Insert evil laugh here).

Anyway I hope everyone has enjoyed their time here :D

• Like 2

Welcome back again Gilbo. I'll be thoroughly vetting "new" registrations, if you know what I mean. ;)

Hello all after being MIA for a few months I am back.

I've moved interstate for a new job, and have had reliable internet access, until now... (Insert evil laugh here).

Anyway I hope everyone has enjoyed their time here :D

This place wasn't the same without you, Gilbo.

So......go sic'em!  :gilligan: 

Thanks Guys, I'm still without reliable internet access which is really disappointing. I'm sorry my time on here has been so dis-jointed.

Thanks Guys, I'm still without reliable internet access which is really disappointing. I'm sorry my time on here has been so dis-jointed.

Oh, I see you got 'banned' also. Bonedigger informed me last night that someone hacked his name and started going wild on the board banning people. 

Say, when did you become a 'fat ginger twat'? I thought you didn't believe in evolution? Ha, ha, ha, ha.  :gigglesmile:

It is weird though that I can be both signed on and signed off at the same time. How'd they do that?

Oh, I see you got 'banned' also. Bonedigger informed me last night that someone hacked his name and started going wild on the board banning people.

Say, when did you become a 'fat ginger twat'? I thought you didn't believe in evolution? Ha, ha, ha, ha. :gigglesmile:

It is weird though that I can be both signed on and signed off at the same time. How'd they do that?

Really? I had no idea. I guess it shows how weak the evolutionist's / atheist's position is since rather than using logic to refute the arguments here they'd rather attempt to shut down debate via control.

Edit- I see now that my signature was hacked. I am curious as to what it was changed to ;)

Really? I had no idea. I guess it shows how weak the evolutionist's / atheist's position is since rather than using logic to refute the arguments here they'd rather attempt to shut down debate via control.

Edit- I see now that my signature was hacked. I am curious as to what it was changed to ;)

Let's just say that after a thorough investigation, several lines of evidence point to a certain bare assertion troll taking advantage of the floating credentials to get around his ban and cause mischief, demonstrating once again that he doesn't belong on a debate forum for adults.

Bonedigger

P.S. I don't remember what it said.

Do I assume that the troll started insulting folk? Makes you wonder how a debased mind thinks. I guess something like this, "I'll have my revenge, and insult people."

Okay then, now does the troll think we will now think this of him; "wow, what a great human, clearly atheistic evolution is the way to go, it makes you into such a nice person".

Say, when did you become a 'fat ginger twat'? I thought you didn't believe in evolution? Ha, ha, ha, ha.  :gigglesmile:

Okay. Now that things are back to normal and I can post without getting switched to Mike Summers or someone else in mid-post:

Cal, check what you have listed for your interests now, as well as your signature.

The troll has been dealt with and yesterday spent all afternoon (evening for him) in vain trying to get back on the board :laugh_point:

Okay. Now that things are back to normal and I can post without getting switched to Mike Summers or someone else in mid-post:

Cal, check what you have listed for your interests now, as well as your signature.

The troll has been dealt with and yesterday spent all afternoon (evening for him) in vain trying to get back on the board :laugh_point:

FYI, I just dropped in a few minutes ago and it had me logged in as Mike-the-Wiz.

FYI, I just dropped in a few minutes ago and it had me logged in as Mike-the-Wiz.

Yeah, he seems to be a pretty popular profile, like it got stuck on Mike the Wiz when Fred turned off the "Varnish Cache". I noticed Mike Summers was still logged in as Mike the Wiz and reading a thread on code earlier.

I'm assuming you signed out and then resigned in as yourself.

I think anyone who finds them self logged in as someone else needs to sign out and clear their browser cache.

Yeah, I couldn't get on either a few days ago. I just thought there were server troubles again! :P Guess whoever this troll was didn't find me interesting enough to mess with! :D

Let's just say that after a thorough investigation, several lines of evidence point to a certain bare assertion troll taking advantage of the floating credentials to get around his ban and cause mischief, demonstrating once again that he doesn't belong on a debate forum for adults.

Bonedigger

P.S. I don't remember what it said.

Thanks BD :)

Bonedigger

Would this have anything to do with the persistant "Malicious site warning" my Opera browser

brings to my attention whenever I click on the "Creation vs Evolution" link?

This has been going on since friday.

Thanks.

Max

Would this have anything to do with the persistant "Malicious site warning" my Opera browser

brings to my attention whenever I click on the "Creation vs Evolution" link?

This has been going on since friday.

Thanks.

Max

Sorry Max, but no, the two are completely unrelated. Unfortunately, with the complications from the server move (which is what allowed macten to catch my profile and work his mischief), along with a couple other problems, the forum upgrade (which should prevent the infection from returning) had to be postponed, so be patient.

Sorry Max, but no, the two are completely unrelated. Unfortunately, with the complications from the server move (which is what allowed macten to catch my profile and work his mischief), along with a couple other problems, the forum upgrade (which should prevent the infection from returning) had to be postponed, so be patient.

Hmm, macten, huh. I thought it was the devil.  :gigglesmile:  

Thanks for cleaning things up.

Hmm, macten, huh. I thought it was the devil.  :gigglesmile:  

Thanks for cleaning things up.

You still need to fix your profile info. I don't think you had "Pretending he used to be a science teacher" listed as your Interests before, did you? ;)

"Macten...This is captain Buford T. Justice of the starship kisstrollgoodbye,

We tried it your way once Macten, are you game for a re-match?....

.......Macten, I'm LAUGHING at the superior intellect!"

Now here is a special message from the captain himself, just for you;

• Like 1