Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rico

Biblical Vs.other Worldviews Foundation For People Relationships

I realized/pondered this this morning.  Atheism (and maybe some other worldviews) do not provide a foundation for people relationships at all.  Thinking of 1st John 4.  I'll read again.  I don't think I'm wrong but could be.

Well I guess some Atheists may actually dispute that. But if one takes pure atheism, denying the existing of any divine being, what would that implicate about human relationships? So it starts with an epistemology in line with Atheism. 

On the other hand real life Atheists would have absorbed the the culture and values from their social environment. They just would have to deny the Christian/theistic roots that those have. But lets here it from an Atheist how they would justify their epistemology of inter-human ethics.

Well I guess some Atheists may actually dispute that. But if one takes pure atheism, denying the existing of any divine being...

Actually now atheists are denying everything. They simply refuse to take a stand or a position on anything. It's called the Dillahunty dodge!

So Atheism is now pure Nihilism.

What I love about nihilism is its basic illogic. It claims all morality is an abstract, while ignoring the fact that logic is as well!

What I love about nihilism is its basic illogic. It claims all morality is an abstract, while ignoring the fact that logic is as well!

So is language, mathematics, etc. But does that mean that it doesn't deal with real thing?