Evolution Fairytale Forum
Calypsis4

Ufo's, Space Aliens, & Devils

I have been interested in the UFO phenomena since I was a kid in the 1960's. But in 1975, I began to realize that there was something spiritual about so-called 'flying saucers' and the supposed space aliens that were thought to man them. I read the book, "UFO's; What on Earth is Happening?" by Zola Levitt and John Weldon. I believe it was the first or one of the first books to suggest that the E.T.'s were actually demonic spirits as mentioned in the Bible and that they were posing as space aliens with the purpose of deceiving mankind about the end of the world and the coming of Jesus Christ from the heavens.

I don't believe every UFO story nor do I accept all the UFO adbuction stories. But quite a few of them seem to have very good sources and cannot be dismissed easily. The more closely I looked at the various accounts from around the world the more I began to realize that Levitt and Weldon had excellent reasons for concluding that the phenomenal stories were legitimate, so I wondered if there was a way to prove that these 'extraterrestrial visits' were devils instead of space beings. I finally got that proof, at least for myself and those who agree with me starting in 1988, the year I began to be confronted with people who were demonized as the Bible teaches it. The proof came soon;

1. I was encountered by demon possessed people whose demons would, on occasion freely admit that they were using the UFO phenomena to prepare mankind for the coming great deception and coming of the Antichrist.

2. In 2015 I had my first opportunity to confront a UFO with the power of Jesus Christ and force it to obey me in the name of the Lord. Here is what happened:

In a warm summer evening just before dusk, I decided to cross the street to the local gas station from my office and I noticed a young man of about 30 yrs of age there filling his car with gas. He was the only customer at the station at the time and I noticed that he was staring west towards the horizon. He actually took his hand off the pump nozzle and started walking westward away from his car. He was looking at something that drew his attention. As I crossed over into the station parking lot I glanced in the same direction and saw a red glowing UFO which was about 300 feet in the air and coming over the town fire station about a block away & it was coming in our direction slowly. The young man said, "I've seen something like this before." So I stopped next to him and took a good look at what was coming toward us. The object kept getting larger as it approached right over the middle of the road. I told the fellow, "I'm going to go get my camera. I want a picture of this!"  I ran as fast as I could back across the street to my office but just before I got to the porch I stopped and shouted at the bright red light, "In the name of Jesus Christ, stop." It did so. "You stay there until I get what I need ..." Again, it did so. I quickly went into my office and ran back out and got two pictures and a brief video recording of the thing, but once I did return to the front yard it began to move back and up toward the cloudy night sky. The recording was worthless because I could focus on it only for a very few seconds while it was visible before passing into the clouds. I got two still photos but they were squiggly because the object was moving. 

But.... I got my evidence, as poor as it was. It's only proof to me personally and the man who first saw it. I quickly walked back across the street to the gas station to show him the recording as he was paying for his gas. He is my only witness but there were several others who believed that what I encountered was real. However, the way I see it, no UFO space aliens would obey my voice....still less twice....in order for me to get pictures of it. But Satan and/or his devils would have to obey according to the gospels. 

Luke 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

I have posted one such picture here on EFF but for some strange reason all my pictures are wiped out by some kind of glitch through Photobucket.

• Like 1

This also is a reason i ask some of those whom believe, "How much of the Bible do you Believe" as i have stated a few times. Seems many just like to borrow the 'Christian' title while not reading nor coming to terms with the realities that are within its pages. They seem to 'Cherry Pick' those 'Parts' that best fits their personal 'Believability' scale, or what parts they have 'Chosen' to believe as to not be labeled a 'Fanatic'. You know, you chose to adhere only to that which is still considered somewhat 'Socially Acceptable' or you will believe things like Erroneous Evolution and Gazillions of years. Because you and mainstream 'Scientism' thinks they know some supposed 'Scientism' fact that has proved the Bible to be not true. That way, the other parts are easily delegated into the 'Fairytale' or 'Allegorical' pile.   I find (Religious Spiritualism) can be placed in the same bag as the Darwinian Delusion. Some self professed Bible believers actually do NOT believe hardly anything in its scriptures. These 'Types' have become a sticky mire of the convoluted mind. Being found to be double minded, and i say can be swayed right out of the entirety of the Holy Spirit Inspired Scriptures just as soon as the 'NEXT' 'BIG' lie from 'Scientism' crashes through there feeble minds. I indeed believe it true when Yeshua Yahweh said quote;   

Matthew 7:21-23 King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.   AS it seems they would rather rely on their and other worldly so called intellectuals 'Intellect'. The Biblical scriptures have NEVER relied on that which man has considered and thereby deemed 'Scientifically' harmonious!! Just take a glance into the world and you will find so called 'Christians' saying "Well the entire Genesis 'Story' is just that, a story." Or "Well of course the sun does not really 'Hasteth' around the Earth as said in Ecclesiastes 1:5 because 'Scientism' tells us so!! And they say "Surely KillurBluff you do not believe that the sun stood still do you"?  Joshua 10: 13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lordhearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel..  "KillurBluff do you know what would happen if the sun and the moon stood still? By the way M.W.S. i know the Bible is B.S. because the sun does not go around the earth in the 1st place, you and your Bible are crazy!!"   Isaiah 38 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.   Now look what the 'Scientism' world has to say of 'Ghost' and 'Spirits'. No need for me to post anything i do believe we all clearly know of their 'Intellectualism' in regards.  Now Christians why do you consider our Savior to be in jest or to be just telling a 'story' or a parable or a riddle??!!   Luke 24 30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.

31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.  Meaning Yeshua Disapeared 32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

33 And they rose up the same hour, and returned to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered together, and them that were with them,

34 Saying, The Lord is risen indeed, and hath appeared to Simon.

35 And they told what things were done in the way, and how he was known of them in breaking of bread.

36 And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them,  Meaning Yeshua reappeared  and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.  Or Ghost

38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit Or Ghost hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

40 And when he had thus spoken, he shewed them his hands and his feet.

41 And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, he said unto them, Have ye here any meat?

42 And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb.

43 And he took it, and did eat before them.

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

48 And ye are witnesses of these things.    So i ask of my Christian Brothers and Sisters, are these parables, analogies, stories, metaphors???!!  Will you to succumb to what 'Scientism' tells you?? Do you hereby just wave your hands in the air as to not understand?? Has your worldly rationale, logic and intellect hindered your faith in our Holy Spirit Inspired Scriptures??

On 5/14/2018 at 7:03 PM, KillurBluff said:

Oh.... what a touchy subject for Christians :get_a_clue: indeed time to remove the blinders people and open our eyes!! I had hinted on this issue in my 'Christianities Taboos' as in mentioning 'Ezekiel's Wheel'. This subject has been repeatedly overlooked in dismissed by Christians and Secularist alike, and many say for good cause. Now when looking into 'Ezekiel' of course he was having a vision, He was so shaken that he had to recover from this for a week, but lets look at his description here please;   

Ezekiel 1 King James Version (KJV)

Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.

In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity,

The word of the Lord came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the Lord was there upon him. Now obviously a great amount of detail is given us here as to where and when, as indeed it was of great importance.

And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.  Meaning just as stated, like if you would hold a book looking at the front cover as you moved it around you always see the front cover.

13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.  Shocking to say the least (no pun intended) these 'Lights' moved all around them.

14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.  Unknown speeds other than that of a 'Flash Of Lightning'

15 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.

16 The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl:   'Beryl' has a variety of colors, usually greenishblue  and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.

17 When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went.

18 As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four.  How big? We do not have a clue.. but obviously he was afraid of their size..

19 And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.

20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

21 When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal,   A bright white light?? stretched forth over their heads above.

23 And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.

24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host:   obviously loud.. when they stood, they let down their wings.

25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26 And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone:   usually a purplish color and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

27 And I saw as the colour of amber,  a yellowish... as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.

28 As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.   Now lets look at what happened after this encounter    Ezekiel 3 12 Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a great rushing, saying, Blessed be the glory of the Lord from his place.

13 I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.

14 So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the Lord was strong upon me. 

15 Then I came to them of the captivity at Telabib, that dwelt by the river of Chebar, and I sat where they sat, and remained there astonished among them seven days.  As we see he was shaken to his core!! And it took him 7 days to regain his composure.

16 And it came to pass at the end of seven days, that the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,    There have been eyewitness sightings throughout the entire historicity of our world. Indeed even to be found within our own Holy Spirit inspired Bible.  In 2 Kings we have a 'Chariot of Fire' that came down and took Elijah up...    This is just one of the old known and confirmed mass sightings of what we now call U.F.O.s 1561 celestial phenomenon over Nuremberg. He said the scene was observed by many of the residents of Nuremberg. Glaser didn’t know what to make of it, except to say it could be a sign from God.

Himmelserscheinung_%C3%BCber_N%C3%BCrnbeThe text portion of a news notice printed on April 14, 1561, in Nuremberg Germany, written by Hans Glaser. (Wikimedia Commons)

Even in medieval times, the skeptics left their mark on UFO accounts. Glaser wrote “Although we have seen, shortly one after another, many kinds of signs on the heaven, which are sent to us by the almighty God, to bring us to repentance, we still are, unfortunately, so ungrateful that we despise such high signs and miracles of God. Or we speak of them with ridicule and discard them to the wind, in order that God may send us a frightening punishment on account of our ungratefulness.† See, as in our day, people where mocked and ridiculed for saying anything about these historical sightings.

Even as the well known, to most modern people are these accounts from India; https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vimanas/esp_vimanas_3.htm  In the Mahabharata, an ancient Indian poem of enormous length, we learn that an individual named Asura Maya had a Vimana measuring twelve cubits in circumference, with four strong wheels. The poem is a veritable gold mine of information relating to conflicts between gods who settled their differences apparently using weapons as lethal as the ones we are capable of deploying.

Apart from 'blazing missiles', the poem records the use of other deadly weapons. 'Indra's Dart' operated via a circular 'reflector'. When switched on, it produced a 'shaft of light' which, when focused on any target, immediately 'consumed it with its power'. In one particular exchange, the hero, Krishna, is pursuing his enemy, Salva, in the sky, when Salva's Vimana, the Saubha is made invisible in some way. Undeterred, Krishna immediately fires off a special weapon: 'I quickly laid on an arrow, which killed by seeking out sound'.

Many other terrible weapons are described, quite matter of fact, in the Mahabharata, but the most fearsome of all is the one used against the Vrishis. The narrative records:

Gurkha flying in his swift and powerful Vimana hurled against the three cities of the Vrishis and Andhakas a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and fire, as brilliant as ten thousands suns, rose in all its splendor. It was the unknown weapon, the Iron Thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and Andhakas.

It is important to note, that these kinds of records are not isolated. They can be cross-correlated with similar reports in other ancient civilizations.

The after-affects of this Iron Thunderbolt have anonymously recognizable ring. Apparently, those killed by it were so burnt that their corpses were unidentifiable. The survivors fared little ether, as it caused their hair and nails to fall out. Perhaps the most disturbing and challenging, information about these allegedly mythical Vimanas in the ancient records is that there are some matter-of-fact records, describing how to build one. In their way, the instructions are quite precise. In the Sanskrit Samaraanganasutraadhaara it is written:

pl04.jpg

Strong and durable must the body of the Vimana be made, like a great flying bird of light material. Inside one must put the mercury engine with its iron heating apparatus underneath. By means of the power latent in the mercury which sets the driving whirlwind in motion, a man sitting inside may travel a great distance in the sky. The movements of the Vimana are such that it can vertically ascend, vertically descend, move slanting forwards and backwards. With the help of the machines human beings can fly in the air and heavenly beings can come down to earth.

The Hakatha (Laws of the Babylonians) states quite unambiguously: The privilege of operating a flying machine is great. The knowledge of flight is among the most ancient of our inheritances. A gift from 'those from upon high'. We received it from them as a means of saving many lives.

More fantastic still is the information given in the ancient Chaldean work, The Sifrala, which contains over one hundred pages of technical details on building a flying machine. It contains words which translate as graphite rod, copper coils, crystal indicator, vibrating spheres, stable angles, etc.

Now here are some from ancient China;  Famed painter Wu Youru of the Qing Dynasty (1644–1911) produced a curious work titled “Red Flames in the Sky,†also translated as “Red Hot Flame Hovers in the Air.†    Quote; â€œIt was about eight o’clock in the evening, September 28. In the southern sky of Nanking City appeared a fireball, egg-shaped, red without light. It floated in the air, slowly eastward. As the twilight sky was cloudy and dusky, its appearance was conspicuous. And on the Zhu-Que Bridge gathered a crowd of several hundreds, standing on tip-toe, craning their necks upward.

“It lingered for a period of a meal’s time, fading into the distance little by little. Some said it was a meteor passing by. But a meteor took but an instant to slip away, while this ball’s movement, from its first appearance in the near sky to the final disappearance in the distance, was quite stagnant. So it cannot be a meteor.

“Others said it was a lantern-kite that children flew. But the wind blew north that evening, while the ball turned eastward. So it cannot be a lantern-kite either. For a time everybody spoke, but none could solve the mystery.

“An old man said, ‘When it first arose, there was a slight noise which was hardly audible, like the buzzing approach of men darting across the South Gate.'† Its shape resembled a gigantic egg and it was travelling slowly eastward. The object was clearly visible in the night sky. Hundreds of civilians were standing on Red Sparrow Bridge, jostling for a good view. Some said it was a meteor, but meteors travel much faster.

Others said it was a flying lantern. But the wind was blowing to the north that night while that object was heading east. None of the theories made sense. An elderly man who witnessed the event said that a soft sound was heard when the object first appeared.

The sound was so soft that most people would have missed it. He added that the object soared up into the sky from the southern outskirts of the city. It was so strange!â€

The painting was completed in 1892, which predates the use of terms such as “flying saucer†or “UFO.†Little did the artist know that his painting would become precious historic evidence for UFO research today.   In 1979, Professor Zhang Longqiao of the Chinese department of Peking Teachers College published an article entitled “Could it be that a visitor from outer space visited ancient China long long ago?â€

When studying the ancient book Meng Qi Bi Tan (Essays of the Meng Hall) by Shen Jua of the Song Dynasty (960-1127) came across an intriguing story that led him to consider the possibility a spacecraft landed in ancient China somewhere near Yangzhou.

According to an account given under “Strange Happenings†a chapter of of the Meng Qi Bi Tan “in the years of Emperor Jiayou (1056-1064), a UFO as bright as a pearl often made its appearance over the prospering city of Yangzhou of Jiangsu Province, particularly at night.

At first the object was seen on a lake in Tienzhang County in eastern Anhui and later on the Pishe Lake northwest of Gaoyou County in Jiangsu. Subsequently it was often seen by the local inhabitant near the Xinkai Lake.

One night, a man living by the lakeside found a shining pearl close by whil studying outdoors. The object opened its door and a flood of intense light like sunbeams darted out of it, then the outer shell opened up, appearing as large as a bed with a big pearl the size of a fist illuminating the interior in silvery white. The intense silver-white color light , shot from the interior, was too strong for human eyes to behold; it cast shadows of every tree within a radius of ten miles. The spectacle was like a rising sun, lightning up the distant sky and woods in red. Then all of a sudden, the object took off at a tremendous speed and descended upon the lake like a setting sun.

Yibo, a poet of Gaoyou and a frequent eyewitness of the moonlike pearl, wrote a poem about it, but after some years the moonlike pearl disappeared.

As the pearl often made its appearance in the town of Fanliang in Yangzhou, the local inhabitants, who had seen it frequently, built a wayside pavilion and named it “The Pearl Pavilion.†Inquisitive people often came from afar by boat, waiting for a chance to see the unpredictable pearl.â€

Based on this astonishing description of the object, Professor Zhang Longqiao concluded that an ancient spacecraft had landed in China.

Shen Kua was respected scientist in ancient China.

The credibility of Shen Kua also supports Zhang Longqiao’s theory. Shen Kua was celebrated scientists in ancient China. He made outstanding contributions in the fields of astronomy, mathematics, physics, geology and medicine. As “Imperial Astronomerâ€, he had taken part in astronomical observations and calendar making. He spent three months observing and locating the position of the Polaris with his self-made instrument, the “peeping tube.†He was able to plot the position of the Polaris as observed in early, mid, and late nights on graph. After a careful study of more than two hundred graphs he had drawn, he concluded that Polaris was three degrees off the North Pole – a conclusion that modern science support.

It is very difficult to image that a serious scientist like Shen Kua made up his UFO story. If we assume he was telling the truth, then this account clearly described the landing of a UFO on ancient Chinese soil. Then again, it would not be the first one. About 12,000 years ago an extraterrestrial spacecraft crashed in China. It’s an event we today we remember as the story of the Dropa Stones, and it is one of the most covered-up stories in the history of extraterrestrial-human interaction.

In more recent times, a rare petroglyph was discovered in a remote, almost inaccessible area of the Huoyaogang Hill, near Silun Town, Guangdong Province, in southwest China.

According to Chen Dayuan, former director of the museum in Luoding, the carved being could represent an alien visiting our planet.    Here is one of many from Rome; In the Annales Maximi published by the Pontifex Maximus of Rome, there are several sightings of strange aerial phenomena during the Second Punic War between 218-201 BC. One account in 218 BC, for example, speaks of “a spectacle of ships (which) gleamed in the sky.†Or the following year “round shields were seen in the sky†at Arpi. Many other reports of a similar nature reside throughout the writings.

Over a hundred years later as the Roman army prepared to battle the soldiers of King Mithridates VI in modern-day Turkey, Plutarch would record a sighting not only seen by him but by thousands of awestruck witnesses.

In 74 BC, as Roman foot soldiers advanced, there was a sudden loud clash and spectacle in the skies above them. Even though the weather had not changed “the sky burst asunder, and a huge, flame-like body was seen to fall between the two armies!â€

Plutarch would describe the shape of the object as “like a wine-jar†and a “molten silver†in color. So in awe was each army, that they each backed away from the strange object, and in turn each other. Was this an intentional intervention?  This next one from Judea 65 ad; Josephus would describe another bizarre event over the skies of Judea. He would describe the incident as “a miraculous phenomenon, passing belief!†It seems he was also fully aware that people would not believe him when he writes his encounter would “likely been deemed a fable were it not for the narratives of eyewitnesses and the subsequent calamities†which followed.

According to Josephus, “chariots were seen in the air†all over the country. Many people witnessed the “armed battalions hurtling through the clouds†over the cities below them. Furthermore, as priests prepared for the feast of Pentecost inside their temple they “felt a quaking and heard a great noise.†This was followed by multiple similar sounds overhead.

It would appear this is a description of a fleet of aerial crafts in a clash overhead – the “quakes†and “noises†the consequences of such a battle.

There are further writings by the Roman historian Tacitus, who would record the event half a century later. He would write that “in the sky appeared a vision of armies in conflict, of glittering armor!†He would continue that “a lightning flash from the clouds lit up the Temple†forcing the doors to open. Furthermore, according to Tacitus a “superhuman voice†announced “the gods†were leaving.   More from Italy and Rome;Around 150 AD in Via Campana, Italy, a sighting of a UFO by the brother of Pope Puis I was recorded. The sighting occurred during the day, with the object described as “a beast like a piece of pottery†appearing in the sky. It was around one-hundred feet in size, with a multi-colored top “shooting out fiery rays!†The object came to the ground “in a dust cloudâ€, and even more bizarre a “maiden clad in white†emerged from the craft.

Just short of fifty years later in 196 AD is a report of what modern ufologists term “angel hair†– a fine chalk-like substance sometimes left behind following UFO sightings. Historian, Cassius Dio recorded “a fine rain resembling silver†falling from an otherwise bright and clear sky above. He would collect samples of this silver rain, which remained for several days before finally disappearing. There are at least two other “rains of chalk†incidents in Roman history. These are in Rome in 98 BC, and in Cales in 214 BC