Evolution Fairytale Forum
Fred Williams

Forum To Be Updated Soon

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm now in the queue to have the forum upgraded to the latest version.  After the upgrade the forum will appear more generic-looking. I'll be looking to update the skin to have a similar look&feel to what it has now. 

Note that 'friends' are converted to followers in the new version. InVision recommends not converting those to followers so I'm going to go with that option.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Fred

Sorry for the delay everyone. I'm now in the queue to have the forum upgraded to the latest version.  After the upgrade the forum will appear more generic-looking. I'll be looking to update the skin to have a similar look&feel to what it has now. 

Note that 'friends' are converted to followers in the new version. InVision recommends not converting those to followers so I'm going to go with that option.

Thanks for your patience. :)

Fred

Thank you for the 'Update' Fred. As i'm positive we have all 'Looked Forward' to any 'Upgrade'.. I would like to say that i will 'Donate' to this site wherever i can, as iv'e talked with others here that said they would readily match my $50 donation as to this sites upkeep and maintenance issues. If some would please supply a link to do so as those of us that wish to contribute to this site's most appreciated 'Forum'.

Thanks for the update, Fred.

I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal and this forum once again being the best evolution-creation group I've ever participated in.