Evolution Fairytale Forum
Javabean

Stopping by to say hello

I figured a general topic of saying "Hi!" wouldn't be a bad start to coming back to the forums.  I was rather involved in these forums for a few years many moons ago, and left on good terms.  I was worn down on answering the same questions over and over again by different people and needed to take a break.

I've been surfing the forums for the last month now, and i figured i would dip my toe into the pool again.  

If this isn't in the right section, i apologize and certainly don't mind if it is moved to the right section.

• Like 1

. . . i figured i would dip my toe into the pool again

welcome back.

i guess you noticed the forum has a cool new look.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Javabean said:

I figured a general topic of saying "Hi!" wouldn't be a bad start to coming back to the forums.  I was rather involved in these forums for a few years many moons ago, and left on good terms.  I was worn down on answering the same questions over and over again by different people and needed to take a break.

I've been surfing the forums for the last month now, and i figured i would dip my toe into the pool again.  

If this isn't in the right section, i apologize and certainly don't mind if it is moved to the right section.

Yes, welcome back Javabean. 

As it seems fitting i'm drinking an extremely dark roasted 'Java Bean' as i type  :kaffeetrinker::rotfl3:.....(Yes I Know The 'Language' Programming Too)

I'm sure that we all get tired of rehashing the same "Questions" Ad Nauseam :burp::gigglesmile:

As you know the 'Waters Nice And Warm' so "Dip Away".. Or just 'Go Ahead & Drive In' ....

• Like 1

Well so far Bean I'd say your posts can be defined as most unwelcome.

I would rate them as, "atrocious layman-level.". You've so far argued insects had to be taken on Noah's ark, and you were unaware of the post-flood ice-age model scientist-creationists have now been arguing for what I would imagine is a couple of decades. So much so you thought a creationist was making it up. That tells me you don't read any creationist literature. There are answers to the "VERY BASICS" that sites like CMI and AIG or ICR give. If you have heard of any of those sites I'll eat my socks. Those sites are perfect for laymen with very basic, easily dealt with claims such as the ones you make. Just going to creation.com and using their search engine can clear up a lot of your confusion, they have thousands of articles about the flood and Noah. Because I would say you're not ready for the "debate" stage.

Seems you didn't open any books during your absence. 

It is always best to have at least some knowledge of an issue before you debate it, old boy.

• Like 1