Evolution Fairytale Forum
Blitzking

SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT "EVOLUTION"?

On 3/12/2020 at 12:11 AM, Blitzking said:

So after 9 months we have a lot of talk but ZERO scientific evidence to support the insane fairytale that man is related to cockroaches and bananas!!  Why are we still teaching this garbage to our kids in science class?

STILL waiting!!  

45 minutes ago, Blitzking said:

STILL waiting!!  

Haven't you heard enough crickets yet? :)

Everyone knows evolutionists can only ASSERT the evidence for evolution is there, they never actually provide anything that satisifies evolutions' true claims.

My friend also claims to be superman, let's see if he has the evidence to support it. (from my classical superman thread) :D 

So when I asked my friend some questions, I shall give his answers in red;

"If you are superman, why is there no evidence, why can't we detect you or record you flying?"

Ans: In fact I can only fly at one speed, which is instantaneous speed. No measure or device can detect me, it is not possible to ever give a demonstration.

evolution's answer: Evolution happens too slowly to be observed, over millions of years, it can't be observed.

"If you are superman, can you give an example of your powers?"

ANS: Not today, I'm too buzy, but what I can say is that I have a video of me running, and on that video, you can see that I go from running at 2 mph to running at 15mph. If that video had not ran out of battery, you then would have only to increase my speed, and eventually I would be running at 500mph.

evolution's answer: But we do observe small changes, and if you add up those changes, eventually a molecule will become a microbiologist!

"If we can't really see any example of your powers as superman, then should we believe you?"

Ans: Well, although I claim to be superman that doesn't mean I must use my powers. At the moment, for my own special reasons, I am in superman-stasis, which means I am not performing for the public.

evolution's answer: Well, we don't see bacteria in the lab turn into anything new, but then macro evolution doesn't have to happen, we have something called evolutionary stasis.

"Finally, if you are superman, where is all the evidence of your actions on this earth? I don't hear anyone apart from your friends, saying you are indeed superman."

Ans: You just don't understand how superman theory operates, you don't see why the evidence of our conjecture matters.

evolution's answer: You just don't know how science works, there are scientific answers for why all the fossils are missing.

The remains or traces of organisms from a past geologic age embedded in rocks by natural processes are called fossils. They are extremely important for understanding the evolutionary history of life on Earth, as they provide direct evidence of evolution and detailed information on the ancestry of organisms.

texttospeech.onl

mortgagecalculator.tech

15 minutes ago, BobbyCollins said:

The remains or traces of organisms from a past geologic age embedded in rocks by natural processes are called fossils.

Welcome to the forum, Bobby.

I would like to point out that the active members are well aware of the elementary stuff like: "What is a fossil?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobbyCollins said:

The remains or traces of organisms from a past geologic age embedded in rocks by natural processes are called fossils. They are extremely important for understanding the evolutionary history of life on Earth, as they provide direct evidence of evolution and detailed information on the ancestry of organisms.

texttospeech.onl

mortgagecalculator.tech

B)This likewise was 'Directly Quoted'/'Copy, Pasted from 

The remains or traces of organisms from a past geologic age embedded in rocks by natural processes are called fossils. They are extremely important for understanding the evolutionary history of life on Earth, as they provide direct evidence of evolution and detailed information on the ancestry of organisms.

2 hours ago, piasan said:

Welcome to the forum, Bobby.

I would like to point out that the active members are well aware of the elementary stuff like: "What is a fossil?"

I'm guessing that he is about to become thoroughly convinced that you are indeed correct about that sir!

Would you agree?

2 hours ago, BobbyCollins said:

texttospeech.onl

mortgagecalculator.tech

Hello Bobby and welcome to the forum!

You are actually the FIRST person that has even TRIED to present evidence for  S L O W  microbe to Microbiologist evolution! It only took a year and a half! 

OK.. Please allow me to explain something to you now..

NO Fossil is evidence for ANYTHING!!

NO fossil is a transitional fossil..

NONE! NOT ONE!....  

All we know is that SOMETHING DIED...

Do we know what It was? Not always..

Do we know if it had any kids? NOPE!

Do we know (ASSUMING) it had offspring, that the offspring would have been different then they were in any morphologically significant way? NOPE! 

Do we know if its Grandkids great grandkids or great great grandkids (etc) would have been different then them in any morphologically significant way? NOPE!!! 

Do we know if its grandparents, great great grandparents or great great great (etc) grandparents were different then them in any morphologically significant way? NOPE!!

So WHY do we get to make dead bones in the ground do things that we DONT Observe today?  (Scientific Method) 

Because the IMPLICATIONS of Satans greatest lie of Evolutionism happen to align with the philosophical worldview of many people because the Bible chaps their hide....

In Genesis, it says over and over that every living creature beings forth after their own kind...  

And that is EXACTLY what we observe today...(There is that Scientific Method again!)

According to the fairytale of Evolutionism, the SAME microbe / bacteria / amoeba / protista / SCO / small living creature (Take your pick!)... ..S L O W L Y  ...."evolved" into....Apples ants, aardvarka antelopes asparagus apes, anteaters bees bats butterflies badgers buffalo Bristlecones beetles Barracuda bugambilia bears Bobcats beavers boas bison billygoats bass boars cows crocodile crayfish corn crickets dogs dolphins dandelions ducks elephants earthworms eagles Finches fireflies fawns gorillas geese hens horses humans iguanas jackals kangaroos koalas lemons lilacs lilies ladybugs leopards manta rays moreys monkeys mangos mongooses maples mice nuts otters ostriches Oranges olives Porcupines pears porpoises pigs plums rats roses ravens radishes rhubarb rabbits rice starfish scorpions skunks salamanders tadpoles ...  ALL FROM THE SAME CREATURE..

Now, let's see what the chief paleontologist (Fossil Expert) of the prestigious British Museum of Natural History had to say about the subject! If Patterson and Gould dont qualify as experts on this subject, NO ONE does...  Oh, BTW, They were BOTH wannabe apes (Evolutionists)

Dr Patterson had written a book for the British Museum simply called Evolution. Luther Sunderland wrote to Dr Patterson inquiring why he had not shown one single photograph of a transitional fossil in his book. Patterson then wrote back with the following which was reproduced, in its entirety, in Sunderland’s book Darwin’s Enigma:

‘I fully agree with your comments on the lack of direct illustration of evolutionary transitions in my book. If I knew of any, fossil or living, I would certainly have included them. You suggest that an artist should be used to visualise such transformations, but where would he get the information from? I could not, honestly, provide it, and if I were to leave it to artistic licence, would that not mislead the reader?’

He went on to say:

‘Yet Gould [Stephen J. Gould—the now deceased professor of paleontology from Harvard University] and the American Museum people are hard to contradict when they say there are no transitional fossils. … You say that I should at least “show a photo of the fossil from which each type of organism was derived.” I will lay it on the line—there is not one such fossil for which one could make a watertight argument."
And there you have it.. the idea that  "Fossils provide direct evidence of evolution and detailed information on the ancestry of organisms." Has been soundly debunked!! Badly....
THEREFORE
Have you got anything else you would like to suggest as bona fide scientific evidence to support the crazy fairytale that you are related to cockroaches bananas elephants and jellyfish? ("Evolution")
I look forward to hearing back from you!  Best wishes JT 

16 hours ago, Blitzking said:

Hello Bobby and welcome to the forum!

You are actually the FIRST person that has even TRIED to present evidence for  S L O W  microbe to Microbiologist evolution! It only took a year and a half! 

OK.. Please allow me to explain something to you now..

Two things here.... (1) KB has already pointed out this is a copy-paste from a Wiki article and (2) Bobbie identifies as Young Earth Creationist.

:gilligan:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, piasan said:

Two things here.... (1) KB has already pointed out this is a copy-paste from a Wiki article and (2) Bobbie identifies as Young Earth Creationist. 

:gilligan:

"Two things here.... (1) KB has already pointed out this is a copy-paste from a Wiki article and (2) Bobbie identifies as Young Earth Creationist. "

(1) Irrelevant

(2) Buddhist

23 hours ago, Blitzking said:

Pi wrote: "Two things here.... (1) KB has already pointed out this is a copy-paste from a Wiki article and (2) Bobbie identifies as Young Earth Creationist. "

(1) Irrelevant

(2) Buddhist

(2) Both.  

From his profile:

• What is your affiliation/religion?
    Buddhist
  • What is your Worldview?
    Young Earth Creationist

1 hour ago, piasan said:

(2) Both.  

From his profile:

Buddhist
    Young Earth Creationist

(2) Both.

From his profile:

Buddhist
    Young Earth Creationist

I'm sorry but with all due respect, you simply cannot be this dumb.. I get tired of embarrassing you all the time.. I'm not here for an ego trip,  I'll be quiet now cause of the watchful eye of Mike..  Have a nice evening! JT

Buddhists believe the beginning of this world and of life is inconceivable since they have neither beginning nor end, that the world was not created once upon a time, but that the world is constantly being created millions of times every second and that it will always continue to do so.

• Like 1