Evolution Fairytale Forum
Fred Williams

TeeJay has gone to be with the Lord

TeeJay was one of my favs here on this forum. We later met in person through the radio show (rsr.org). He had one colorful life. His real name was Thomas Healey.

Obituary

On March 6, 2019 Thomas Joseph Healey, husband and father, passed away at the age of 83 from Acute Leukemia. Tom spent 20 years in the Air Force and retired as a Master Sargent. He served in Bengasi, Vietnam and numerous other military stations. Upon retirement, Tom became a Federal Law Enforcement Officer and was part of a special forces team that responded to threats against nuclear weapons. After leaving federal law enforcement he pursued his Christian ministry and was ordained as a Christian Apologetics Minister. He taught Apologetics to seniors at a private Christian school in Athens, Texas. Tom was born and raised in Pittston, Pennsylvania and graduated from Dupont High School. He lived 36 years in East Texas on a 125 acre ranch. Tom was preceded in death by his father William Healey, mother Kathleen Dooner, Sister Rita Healey, Brothers William Healey, Jr. and John Healey. He is survived by his wife Madelyn Wood Healey, 4 children Thomas Healey, Elaine Healey, Bayette Saenz and Gina Coughlin, his brother Eugene Paul Healey and 11 grandchildren , 10 great-grandchildren, nieces & nephews and cousins. A memorial service will be held on April 5th at First Baptist Church, 303 Athens Street, Canton, TX 75103 at 10:00 a.m. He will be interred at the DFW National Cemetery with a graveside service to begin at 2:30 p.m. In lieu of flowers a tax-deductible donation can be made to American Right to Life at AmericanRTL.org. Specify credit to the “education fund in memory of Thomas Healey.”

tom-healey.png

I am saddened to hear of TeeJay's passing.  He was always polite and his comments were well thought out.  TeeJay and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

23 hours ago, Fred Williams said:

TeeJay was one of my favs here on this forum. We later met in person through the radio show (rsr.org). He had one colorful life. His real name was Thomas Healey.

Obituary

On March 6, 2019 Thomas Joseph Healey, husband and father, passed away at the age of 83 from Acute Leukemia. Tom spent 20 years in the Air Force and retired as a Master Sargent. He served in Bengasi, Vietnam and numerous other military stations. Upon retirement, Tom became a Federal Law Enforcement Officer and was part of a special forces team that responded to threats against nuclear weapons. After leaving federal law enforcement he pursued his Christian ministry and was ordained as a Christian Apologetics Minister. He taught Apologetics to seniors at a private Christian school in Athens, Texas. Tom was born and raised in Pittston, Pennsylvania and graduated from Dupont High School. He lived 36 years in East Texas on a 125 acre ranch. Tom was preceded in death by his father William Healey, mother Kathleen Dooner, Sister Rita Healey, Brothers William Healey, Jr. and John Healey. He is survived by his wife Madelyn Wood Healey, 4 children Thomas Healey, Elaine Healey, Bayette Saenz and Gina Coughlin, his brother Eugene Paul Healey and 11 grandchildren , 10 great-grandchildren, nieces & nephews and cousins. A memorial service will be held on April 5th at First Baptist Church, 303 Athens Street, Canton, TX 75103 at 10:00 a.m. He will be interred at the DFW National Cemetery with a graveside service to begin at 2:30 p.m. In lieu of flowers a tax-deductible donation can be made to American Right to Life at AmericanRTL.org. Specify credit to the “education fund in memory of Thomas Healey.”

tom-healey.png

I had 1st posted here a few hrs after you had posted this message, but then erased my posting as i wished that everyone here could read your heart felt post..

I had never the ability to converse with Thomas A.K.A. TeeJay but have read many of his post and enjoyed them all..

May God Bless all of his family and the Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus that knew him.

And may everyone that reads thru his post here, be edified and strengthened unto Jesus Christ Our Only Savior Amen.  

Jesus Christ has enveloped him in his eternal Glory...

He's well delighted now. Like Bilbo when he went on his adventure. It's only from the temporal perspective it seems sad, but the as the bible says "do not sorrow as those who have no hope".  I just about remember his posts as I think when I joined he was kind of posting less, then didn't post for years. 

I also wonder if Mike Summers has died at this stage and have wondered it for a while. Of course he could have lost his internet connection. However Mike was hospitalised a few times I remember, and because of this his posts became less and less. 

43 minutes ago, mike the wiz said:

I also wonder if Mike Summers has died at this stage and have wondered it for a while. Of course he could have lost his internet connection. However Mike was hospitalised a few times I remember, and because of this his posts became less and less. 

Yeah, I'm concerned about Mike Summers too as he had really serious health problems.

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2019 at 6:05 PM, Fred Williams said:

TeeJay was one of my favs here on this forum. We later met in person through the radio show (rsr.org). He had one colorful life. His real name was Thomas Healey.

Obituary

On March 6, 2019 Thomas Joseph Healey, husband and father, passed away at the age of 83 from Acute Leukemia. Tom spent 20 years in the Air Force and retired as a Master Sargent. He served in Bengasi, Vietnam and numerous other military stations. Upon retirement, Tom became a Federal Law Enforcement Officer and was part of a special forces team that responded to threats against nuclear weapons. After leaving federal law enforcement he pursued his Christian ministry and was ordained as a Christian Apologetics Minister. He taught Apologetics to seniors at a private Christian school in Athens, Texas. Tom was born and raised in Pittston, Pennsylvania and graduated from Dupont High School. He lived 36 years in East Texas on a 125 acre ranch. Tom was preceded in death by his father William Healey, mother Kathleen Dooner, Sister Rita Healey, Brothers William Healey, Jr. and John Healey. He is survived by his wife Madelyn Wood Healey, 4 children Thomas Healey, Elaine Healey, Bayette Saenz and Gina Coughlin, his brother Eugene Paul Healey and 11 grandchildren , 10 great-grandchildren, nieces & nephews and cousins. A memorial service will be held on April 5th at First Baptist Church, 303 Athens Street, Canton, TX 75103 at 10:00 a.m. He will be interred at the DFW National Cemetery with a graveside service to begin at 2:30 p.m. In lieu of flowers a tax-deductible donation can be made to American Right to Life at AmericanRTL.org. Specify credit to the “education fund in memory of Thomas Healey.”

tom-healey.png