Evolution Fairytale Forum
Perpetual_student

accident with a chainsaw

Sorry to hear that.

Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Perpetual_student said:

An accident with a chainsaw has damaged my left hand. Typing this is already painful. I wont post for some time.

kind regards.

:oSo sorry to hear that Perpetual Student. I'm in Hopes that you don't end up losing anything. No need in saying "I Hope It's Not Too Bad" because ANY accident with a Chain Saw and ones hands is NEVER not Bad... Take your meds Bro and perhaps try and at least post HERE on the occasion to let us all know your healing up like your supposed to, if you can....

Best Wishes for you to heal up, i will Pray For You.. Sincerely M.W.S.

Hand injuries suck. I hope you are able to make a full recovery.

I know you can get programs to convert spoken word into text. I've never tried it myself, but I've seen others use it. It isn't perfect but it is mostly accurate. Even if you don't feel up to posting here, it might be useful for daily activities like email and whatnot.

31 minutes ago, Goku said:

Hand injuries suck. I hope you are able to make a full recovery.

I know you can get programs to convert spoken word into text. I've never tried it myself, but I've seen others use it. It isn't perfect but it is mostly accurate. Even if you don't feel up to posting here, it might be useful for daily activities like email and whatnot.

Dragon Naturally Speaking is one that i remember but would NEVER use it because just for the name as it FREAKED ME OUT!!!! LOL

I'm Back.

many thanks for the support.

I had a tendon cut through, luckily neither the bone nor the nerve were touched. The tendon had to be refixed surgically, and my hand immobilized for two months. I don't have full function of  my hand yet, but it improves.

• Like 1

Glad to have you back.

As serious as the injury was, I'm happy it wasn't near as bad as I had feared.

Here's to a 100% recovery