Evolution Fairytale Forum
mike the wiz

Lots of Spammers joining

Lama2020 is banned, he was a spammer posing as another member whose name I can't spell. They're both banned. They didn't have any activity but I spotted some sales spiel in their personal "about me" section. Same guy so I don't know why I am saying, "they". 

I was able to perform a pre-emptive strike and shut them up before they spoke. :gotcha: (that'll teach 'em to mess with the queen's soldiers). But please let me know if you see anything else suspicious, I know my two right hand men are at the helm, lieutenant Sulu (Piasan) and my gunner commander Chekov (Killurbluff).

Also another idiot joined last night and got away with spamming a topic but I deleted it pretty shortly afterwards.  

They could all be the same turd that has a liking for this site for some reason.

Rest assured, with Captain James T. Toad at the helm, the EFF enterprise's shields are still holding. I can hear Fred's pride in me even on this side of the pond with those fireworks most of you mistake for the 4th of July! No Sirs, it is too early for 4th July, it is indeed Fred's celebration party, for he is celebrating employing me as captain of the EFF enterprise! :rotfl3:

Besides I haven't given my approval for independence day yet, remember I have the power Fred has imbued me with, to revoke independence of the USA! :yes::consoling::gigglesmile:

So it could be only one spammer causing the trouble, or two.

1 hour ago, mike the wiz said:

Lama2020 is banned, he was a spammer posing as another member whose name I can't spell. They're both banned. They didn't have any activity but I spotted some sales spiel in their personal "about me" section. Same guy so I don't know why I am saying, "they". 

I was able to perform a pre-emptive strike and shut them up before they spoke. :gotcha: (that'll teach 'em to mess with the queen's soldiers). But please let me know if you see anything else suspicious, I know my two right hand men are at the helm, lieutenant Sulu (Piasan) and my gunner commander Chekov (Killurbluff).

Also another idiot joined last night and got away with spamming a topic but I deleted it pretty shortly afterwards.  

They could all be the same turd that has a liking for this site for some reason.

Rest assured, with Captain James T. Toad at the helm, the EFF enterprise's shields are still holding. I can hear Fred's pride in me even on this side of the pond with those fireworks most of you mistake for the 4th of July! No Sirs, it is too early for 4th July, it is indeed Fred's celebration party, for he is celebrating employing me as captain of the EFF enterprise! :rotfl3:

Besides I haven't given my approval for independence day yet, remember I have the power Fred has imbued me with, to revoke independence of the USA! :yes::consoling::gigglesmile:

:yes:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, mike the wiz said:

But please let me know if you see anything else suspicious, I know my two right hand men are at the helm, lieutenant Sulu (Piasan) and my gunner commander Chekov (Killurbluff).

You're the one who raised the alarm.... I just did the leg work.   (And sent you a helpful tool.)

3 hours ago, mike the wiz said:

From what some of your predecessors have said it's an ongoing problem.

• Thanks 1