Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
indydave

Horrible consequences if Biden is elected

This topic is not intended to be about failures of Trump but rather it is aimed at trying to fairly understand exactly what Biden wants if he is elected. I was prompted to begin this because I was pretty horrified when I learned what Biden wanted regarding changes in the nature of our neighborhoods, especially in the suburbs. Trump ended (or put it on hold) a program that Obama and Biden wanted, known as Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing (AFFH) and Biden wants to reinstate it.

https://joebiden.com/housing/

The AFFH transfers authority of housing AND A LOT MORE from local zoning TO THE FEDS. The result would mean that if they don't think a community is well balanced, then they will require it be fixed...OR ELSE. They will require that if a neighborhood is not balanced enough, they will REQUIRE building HIGH DENSITY, LOW INCOME housing within an area of higher income, lower density homes. They would dictate zoning. This video describes it, starting at 16:10

There's already too many political threads it's become a forum for USA politics. It's annoying guys, we don't care.

Here is a thread that addresses the same things that is already active in the political area;

(I won't delete this thread, I will close it so that you can copy your post to that thread if you so wish, Dave.)