Evolution Fairytale Forum
Sign in to follow this  
disruptor

Greetings Earthlings

Thought I would get a couple of posts off my chest before saying hello. I had a scan around your forum, and I must say I liked what I saw - nice and rigorous. This forum also seems extraordinarily polite and civilised compared to some. I shall have to turn down the disruption levels.

I am both an old-earth and a young earth creationist. I don't see this as a contradiction. More like punctuated divine equilibrium. God renews the earth every so often, and takes a new fauna out of the divine toy-box (while leaving a few coelacanths sprinkled about just to keep palaeontologists guessing).

I hope to see a world where unarmed evolutionists and hyper-intelligent velociraptors get to share the same space-time continuum. In particular, I believe Richard Dawkins could benefit from a sharpening-up of muscle-tone and reflexes through regular pursuit by large carnivorous dinosaurs.

"the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies" Isa 28.17

Thought I would get a couple of posts off my chest before saying hello. I had a scan around your forum, and I must say I liked what I saw - nice and rigorous. This forum also seems extraordinarily polite and civilised compared to some. I shall have to turn down the disruption levels.

I am both an old-earth and a young earth creationist. I don't see this as a contradiction. More like punctuated divine equilibrium. God renews the earth every so often, and takes a new fauna out of the divine toy-box (while leaving a few coelacanths sprinkled about just to keep palaeontologists guessing).

I hope to see a world where unarmed evolutionists and hyper-intelligent velociraptors get to share the same space-time continuum. In particular, I believe Richard Dawkins could benefit from a sharpening-up of muscle-tone and reflexes through regular pursuit by large carnivorous dinosaurs.

6641[/snapback]

Greetings back at ya. You may want to start a new thread or find an available that you think fits. I have hoped for a debate with such as yourself. I'd like to discuss fitting Old Earth into the Bible.

Guest Admin3

6641[/snapback]

Welcome to the board.

Are you speaking of multiple creations?

Not exactly multiple creations. It's more an issue of time and how we perceive it. I'll get my thoughts together on this, dig up a reference or two and start a separate thread in the Young Earth vs Old Earth section.

Good to be here.